Wednesday, January 21, 2009

My Bucket List

So it's been a while eh... months. But I'm back!

I thought I'd start off with something more light, not the usual philosophical BS...


A list of goals I've set for myself, things I would like to do before I turn 30 (and kick the youth-bucket) -- haha sorry for those of you who may be over 30.

From easiest to hardest:

1. Attend and graduate from Business School (applying in the spring!)
2. Start and maintain a non-profit organization (started...sorta)
-Looking for partners, officers, and board members....
3. Thru-Hike the Appalachian Trail from Georgia to Maine, 2,175 miles (not even close...)
4. Swim, Bike, Run the Ironman Triathalon (even further away...)
5. Climb Mt. Everest (yea...)

and somewhere in there I'd like to have a family and all that other junk...

1 comment:

Petros said...

You're on your own with those athletic aspirations, but you know you've always got a partner in me for all those crazy world-saving exploits! Maybe your non-profit needs a lawyer?